We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures including:
- Teeth whitening: achieve a white and uniform smile.
- Veneers : thin custom-made sheets of porcelain that fit over a tooth to improve its aesthetic and close small gaps in your teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding: layers of resin material are carefully built up to improve the shape and shade of a tooth. Cost-effective but less durable alternative to veneers .
- Crowns : caps that are placed over the visible part of a decayed or weakened tooth.
- Inlays and onlays: used to restore cavities at the centre of a tooth’s chewing surface, rather than the outer edges.
- White fillings : aesthetic alternative to a metal (amalgam filling ) made from composite resin that matches the shade of your tooth.
- Dental implants: considered as the gold standard in tooth replacement. Dental implants small titanium posts, which are inserted straight into the jawbone and provide a permanent means of replacing a missing tooth. A restoration like a crown, bridge or denture is then secured over the top.