PRIVATE FEES & PLAN SHOREHAM
Please find our fees below. Please note that all prices may vary, for a full quotation please ask your dentist. 10% discount applies to plan members only. Failed appointments or late cancellations will be charged up to a maximum of £60 per hour.
Please note that all prices are stated as ‘from’ prices and are subject to change.
Non-refundable deposits are taken which are deducted from treatment costs if commence. This is applicable for consultations for Implants, Invisalign, Teeth whitening, facial rejuvenation, smile makeover, orthodontics.
This deposit does not replace the consultation fee for Specialists or dentists with specialist interest.
*² Maximum of two visits of 30 minutes per 12 months rolling period, you may lose the appointment if you fail to attend or late cancel.
(comes of cost of treatment if you proceed)
SUPPLEMENTARY PRICE LIST
ALL PRICES QUOTED MAY VARY, FOR A FULL QUOTATION, PLEASE ASK YOUR DENTIST.
10% DISCOUNTAPPLIES TO PLAN MEMBERS ONLY. FAILED APPOINTMENTS OR LATE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF £100.00 PER HOUR.
*ADVANCED TREATMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10% DISCOUNT ON THE PLAN. *MAXIMUM OF TWO VISITS PER 12-MONTH ROLLING PERIOD, *YOU MAY LOSE THE APPOINTMENT IF YOU FAIL TO ATTEND OR LATE CANCEL.
Quality Dental offers an affordable monthly dental plan to help spread to cost monthly
£17.30 Per Month will allow you to:
- Be able to budget for essential dental care
- Save money on essential care and any additional treatment you need
- Benefit from family discounts
- Be a valued member of the practice with member benefits
- Have regular hygiene treatments for improved gum health
- Receive prompt treatment
- Have less likelihood of a dental emergency because you are having regular checks
- Receive personal care and attention
- Enjoy peace of mind
Please ask a member of the reception team for more information about our Dental Plans
Advanced Dental Services Fee Guide
Endodontics with Dr Michail Vakalis BDS MINAS GERAIS 2001 (BRAZIL), STATUTORY EXAM 2012 – Dentist Specialist Interest
- Endodontic Consultation (Dentist with Special Interest) – £65.00
- Single Root (Front Teeth) – from £395.00
- Two Roots (Pre Molar) – from £495.00
- Three Roots (Molar) – from £595.00
- Re-Root Treatment (in addition to above) – + £150.00
£65 consultation fee will become void if you proceed with the treatment.
£150 upfront to book the root canal treatment in, late cancels within 24 hours notice or fails to attend the appointment, they will lose this deposit.
Orthodontics with Dr Rob Hemingway BDS (LOND), FDS RCS (ENG), MDENTSCI (LPOOL), MORTH RCS (EDIN) – Specialist in Orthodontics
- Orthodontic Consultation with Specialist – £85.00 (Comes of the cost of treatment if proceeded with)
- Orthodontic Wax Setup – £250.00
- Invisalign® – From £1,500.00
- Clear Aligner – From £250.00
- Inman Aligner™ – From £1,600.00
- Stainless Steel Braces (Per Arch) – £1,800.00
- Tooth Coloured Braces (Per Arch) – £2,500.00
- Incognito™ – £3,950.00
- Removable Retainer (Per Arch) – £175.00
- Fixed Wire Retainer (Per Arch) – £220.00
- Viera Retainer per arch (3x clear retainers) Per Arch – £250.00
- Anti- Snoring Device (Sleep Well appliance) – From £450.00
Implants and Oral Surgery with Dr Dimitrios Soultos DDS (GREECE) , MSC IMPL DEN(WARWICK) – DENTIST SPECIALIST INTEREST
- Consultation – £65.00 (Comes of the cost of treatment if proceeded with)
- Implant Placement – From £1,000.00
- Implant restoration each – From £800.00
- Extraction – from £195.00
Advanced dental services are not available on our Dental Plan and are not subject to the 10% off.
Prices quoted above may vary, and should be considered as starting prices. An exact price is available after your assessment.