Dentures replace teeth lost due to dental disease or trauma. They are designed to look like natural teeth and can even give you the best-looking smile you have had in years!
Quality Dental Practice offers two types of high-grade and affordable dentures: partial and complete.
- Partial appliances fill gaps left by one or more missing teeth. They consist of a metal, plastic, or nylon plate with replacement teeth attached. Application is easy: simply use the metal clasps to clip the denture onto your own teeth.
- Complete dentures replace all the teeth on your upper or lower palate. They are custom-designed to fit snugly and comfortably over your gums and jaw bone.
If you need dentures, your dentist will take the following factors into account before making a recommendation:
- How many teeth require replacing
- The overall health of the adjacent teeth and gums
- Whether or not you will need dental implants to secure the denture
We will then will present you with viable options to help you choose the one that is best suited to your individual lifestyle.
Before fitting you with dentures, we will let you know what to expect and show you how to take care of the new appliance. We will also show you how to cope with any challenges that arise as you get used to wearing dentures.
For more information on dentures, contact your closest Quality Dental Practice today. We will build a new smile that will make you look great and feel even better.