Periodontal disease targets your gums and slowly degrades the tissues that support your teeth. The periodontal specialists at Quality Dental Care will put together a treatment schedule that addresses your particular situation, so you can rapidly return to a good state of oral health.
Periodontal therapies include:
- Pocket reduction: Prevents infection and bone loss by eliminating bacteria and tartar from your roots
- Gingivectomy: Removes excess gum tissue to reveal more of the tooth and balance out your smile
- Gum grafts: Corrects exposed roots and other complications resulting from severe gum recession
- Scaling and root planing: Removes plaque and tartar from above the gum line before smoothing out the tooth root to prevent reinfection
- Regenerative surgery: Restores tissue and bone that have been degraded by bacterial invasion.
In most cases we can use non-surgical methods to treat the early stages of periodontal disease. If surgery becomes necessary, our friendly and compassionate team will go the extra mile to make your experience with us comfortable and stress-free.
Periodontal treatment will give you a healthier smile and even enhance your overall good health. For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call or visit your nearest Quality Dental Care practice today!