Ruislip KE Plan
To help our patients budget for dental treatment costs without compromising the quality of care we are pleased to offer our own Dental Plan which we believe to be the best way to make treatment affordable and give our patients greater freedom of choice. The benefits of our preventive approach include:
- Regular hygienist visits for fresh breath and to keep your teeth looking their best
- Improved health of the gums – gum disease is the major cause of tooth loss
- Fewer fillings
- Less likelihood of a dental emergency
- Prompt treatment
- The latest techniques used for any treatment such as white fillings for back teeth, porcelain veneers and implants
- More time with the dentist
- Personal care and attention
- Spreading the cost of care
- Access to the practice emergency service
- Peace of mind
Plan for your health and confidence
The Kingsend DentalPlan enables you to spread the cost of your family’s essential dental care. This tailor-made scheme has been carefully designed to meet the needs of our patients and to reflect our preventive philosophy, it provides:
- Two check ups per year
- All necessary x-rays
- Cleaning and polishing – hygiene appointments twice a year
- Oral hygiene and dietary instruction
- Access to our dental emergency service (fees apply)
- Credit arrangements to spread the cost of any additional treatments
The cost of the adult plan is just £15.15 per month with a one-off joining fee of £10 for adults.
We also have a plan for children, which has been designed to provide the foundation for strong, healthy, adult teeth and gums. Children under 6 are free if one parent or carer is a member and the cost for children who are 7 – 18 years old is £6 per month. There is a one-off joining fee of £5 for children, this is taken with the first monthly payment.
Full details of the Kingsend DentalPlan can be obtained at the surgery.