PRIVATE DENTAL FEES & DENTAL PLAN IN WORTHING
Please find our fees below. Please note that all prices may vary, for a full quotation please ask your dentist. 10% discount applies to plan members only. Failed appointments or late cancellations will be charged up to a maximum of £60 per hour.
Please note that all prices are stated as ‘from’ prices and are subject to change.
Non-refundable deposits are taken which are deducted from treatment costs if commence. This is applicable for consultations for Implants, Invisalign, Teeth whitening, facial rejuvenation, smile makeover, orthodontics.
This deposit does not replace the consultation fee for Specialists or dentists with specialist interest.
*² Maximum of two visits per 12 months rolling period, you may lose the appointment if you fail to attend or late cancel.
(comes of cost of treatment if you proceed)
SUPPLEMENTARY PRICE LIST
ALL PRICES QUOTED MAY VARY, FOR A FULL QUOTATION, PLEASE ASK YOUR DENTIST.
10% DISCOUNTAPPLIES TO PLAN MEMBERS ONLY. FAILED APPOINTMENTS OR LATE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF £100.00 PER HOUR.
*ADVANCED TREATMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10% DISCOUNT ON THE PLAN. *MAXIMUM OF TWO VISITS PER 12-MONTH ROLLING PERIOD, *YOU MAY LOSE THE APPOINTMENT IF YOU FAIL TO ATTEND OR LATE CANCEL.
Quality Dental offers an affordable monthly dental plan to help spread to cost monthly
£17.30 Per Month will allow you to:
- Be able to budget for essential dental care
- Save money on essential care and any additional treatment you need
- Benefit from family discounts
- Be a valued member of the practice with member benefits
- Have regular hygiene treatments for improved gum health
- Receive prompt treatment
- Have less likelihood of a dental emergency because you are having regular checks
- Receive personal care and attention
- Enjoy peace of mind
Please ask a member of the reception team for more information about our Dental Plans
Advanced Dental Services Fee Guide
Advanced Root Canal Treatment (Endodontic Treatment)
- Endodontic Consultation (Dentist with Special Interest) – £65.00
- Single Root (Front Teeth) – From £395.00
- Two Roots (Pre Molar) – From £495.00
- Three Roots (Molar) – From £595.00
- Re-Root Treatment (in addition to above) – + £150.00
Advanced Orthodontics (With Specialist Dentist) – Referral to Albion Dental Brighton or Quality Dental Shoreham
- Orthodontic Consultation with Specialist – £85.00
- Orthodontic Wax Setup – £250.00
- Invisalign® – from £3,500.00
- Clear Aligner – from £250.00
- Inman Aligner™ – from £1,600.00
- Stainless Steel Bracket Braces (Per Arch) – from £1,800.00
- Tooth Coloured Bracket Braces (Per Arch) – from £2,500.00
- Incognito™ – from £3,950.00
- Removable Retainer (Per Arch) – £175.00
- Fixed Wire Retainer (Per Arch) – £220.00
- Vivera® Orthodontic Retainers (Per arch) Set of 3 – £250.00
- Anti- Snoring Device (Sleep Well appliance) – from £450.00
Implants and Oral Surgery with Dr Dimitrios Soultos DDS (Greece), MSC Impl Den(Warwick) – Dentist Specialist Interest
- Consultation – £65.00 (Comes of the cost of treatment if proceeded with)
- Implant Placement – From £1,000.00
- Implant restoration each – From £800.00
- Extraction – from £195.00
Facial Rejuvenation with Dr Dimitrios Soultos and Dr Thomai Siamouli
DipDS Athens 2005, BSC Hons(Lond)
- Treatment: Dermal Fillers: Juvederm, Restylane and or Perlane
- Cost: 1 Syringe £190.00, 2 Syringes £325.00, 3 Syringes £450.00
- Treatment: Anti Wrinkle Treatment
- Cost: 1 Area £180.00, 2 Area £250.00, 3 Area £300.00
Advanced dental services are not available on our Dental Plan and are not subject to the 10% off.
Prices quoted above may vary and should be considered as starting prices. An exact price is available after your assessment.